Orthodontics is a method of dental treatment aimed at bringing the normal alignment of the teeth of people in order to remove the dislocations in the teeth. Normally, the upper teeth should be higher than the lower teeth in the mouth closure. Orthodontic treatment is needed if the teeth are not aligned properly or overlap each other if the front teeth are too far away and the lips are not touching each other and there is a crossing in the mouth.
Treatment of curved teeth with orthodontics is possible.
Closure disorders cause cosmetic problems as well as functional problems such as difficulties in chewing and talking. At the same time, alignment disorders are one of the most important factors preventing us from having a healthy smile and limiting our social status.
Orthodontic treatment contributes to increasing the quality of life of the individual by bringing the aesthetic and function of the teeth and the jaw to the ideal. At any age, the problem of untreated orthodontics worsens. As the time passes, the teeth can not be kept clean due to irregularities, resulting in tooth decay and tooth decay can lead to tooth loss.
Causes of Orthodontic Disorders
1. Hereditary: The intricacy that exists in the teeth of any of the mother, father, or relative can be transmitted to the child. It is not possible to prevent this.
2. Nutritional Disorders: People who do not have adequate nutrition will experience volumetric shrinkage of the jaw and face, and there will be embarrassments, rotations and embarrassment because the normal volume of the teeth will not find the place in the small jaws.
3. Breathing in the mouth: If the patient can not breathe, there is a negative effect on the growth potential of the upper jaw.
4. Finger Absorption: A newborn baby has a highly developed suction mechanism. Finger absorption decreases with age. No precaution is taken in the early stages of finger sucking habit. In general, if finger absorption continues after 3.5 years of age, treatment should be started. In this child who continues this habit, the child will move in the upper and lower teeth and closure disorders will occur. .
5. Bad habits: bad habits such as teeth clamping, nail biting, pen bite, lip biting.
6. Premature loss of milk teeth.
7. Irregularities due to 20-year-old teeth compressing teeth in front.
8. Irregularities due to tooth loss.
9. Hormonal disorders, systemic diseases and genetic predispositions.
Individuals of all age groups may perform orthodontic treatment. Particularly, it is recommended that children should be examined orthodontically before 7 years of age. After 7, permanent teeth start to run and can be revealed if there is a problem. Early treatment of this treatment gives successful results.
Orthodontic Treatment 3 Applicable.
a. Fixed Apareyler: It is called ‘Bracket’ which is glued on the tooth but removed by the physician. Brackets are basically divided into two groups: metal and ceramic (porcelain). Two bracket types have their own advantages. However, stainless steel brackets are usually used in orthodontic treatment.
b.Mobile Apareylar: We can use for a shorter period of time Acrylic palate with the part of the mouth to hold the patient can be installed and removed by the patient can be removed. It is usually used with one or a group of tentacles to move and the capacities are limited.
c. Functional Apples Special appliances that can be inserted and removed by the patients themselves at a young age before puberty in order to correct the intertwined relations (skeletal problems) of the upper and lower jaws.
The process of orthodontic treatment varies according to tooth cases
Correcting closing anomalies
Closure of the tooth cavities (diastemeların)
To bring teeth and lips to aesthetic boundaries.
Who can benefit from orthodontic treatment?
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children enter orthodontic pancakes before 10 years of age. It is possible to identify problems that may arise when the teeth are sufficiently durable at those ages.
Jaw Closure Disorders
It is a skeletal problem that arises when the teeth are closed during the bite but in a different way. Orthodontics or jaw surgery and orthodontics branches can be corrected with the treatments they will perform together.
Oral hygiene for those with orthodontic treatment!
Before you put wires in the teeth, you should know that brushing teeth and teeth are important. People who receive orthodontic treatment should pay more attention to oral hygiene.
Dental prices and transparent aparey prices are almost the same.